Nonni Strategic Marketing works as a strategic partner to producers of international wine, food and experiences in pursuit of their commercial and communication goals. Our international brands benefit from our strategic position in New York City, a gateway to the USA, coupled with our excellent national trade and media network in our target sectors, amplified by our staff's broad food and beverage product expertise.
Distinct from those of a public relations firm, our deliverables are not restricted to press coverage and events, though we produce both well. We work closely with our clients and commercial partners at all levels of product distribution to ensure that our clients’ marketing investments work to support their sales objectives.
We focus on the strategies that build brands and the tactics that drive sales.
That means support in the selection of importers and distribution partners. It means organizing and conducting distributor sales trainings. It means education and engagement programs for tastemakers. It means selecting, negotiating and executing consumer promotions and sponsorships that show real results.
Our client experience includes
- well-known global brands and institutions like Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Diageo Chateau & Estates, St. Francis Winery, Vinitaly International, Champagne Piper-Heidsieck
- growth-oriented imported brands entering the USA market for the first time or launching and amplifying a USA marketing effort, such as Massimago (Italy), Ridgeview Estate (England), S.Agri.Vi.It wineries (Italy), Toledo Vineyards (Spain)
- businesses that thrive where fine wine and lifestyle meet, like Kobrand Corporation (wholesale), 24 Hubert Wines (retail), Patricia Kozmann (luxury wine and cultural tourism)
We believe that successful marketing of wine, food and travel today means creating and following through on an integrated marketing strategy. To build successful brands we advocate connecting traditional and social media relations to sales force strategy, enhanced with carefully-vetted sponsorships and events. Integrated marketing amplifies the success of each marketing level, allows efficient spending and spurs optimal cooperation between sales and marketing.
- Press results empower the sales force to drive distribution growth while creating consumer demand
- Events drive trial, awareness and social media engagement, all of which drive sales when the sales network is also engaged
- Paid media (advertising) amplifies awareness, social media interaction and event traffic